A Corporate and Continuing Education program though Midlands Technical College training students to become Audio Engineers since 2004.
Studio Recording 3 takes on more advanced techniques in Pro Tools to fine-tune your knowledge of tracking, mixing and mastering tracks.
1. Refresher of Pro Tools basics such as file management, creating sessions, basic Pro Tools interfaces along with an overview of what we would like to achieve during the class.
2. Editing basics which will include vocal and music editing, music looping, time stretching, editing in grid and shuffle mode.
3. Creating and modifying edit groups – creation of edit groups and advanced editing techniques using edit groups.
4. Automation of channel volume, pan, and effect sends as well as basic automation of plug-ins.
5. Importing video and creating audio for video using music and sound effects.
6. Making MIDI recordings – a look at MIDI recording and music production. MIDI editing, looping and exporting as audio files.
7. Basic mastering techniques.
8. Final projects and final exam.